Spun Filter Cartridge
SAMR is leading manufacturer and supplier of spun filter cartridge,
bonded polypropylene spun filter cartridge utilize graded density
media that is well suited for clarification & pre
filtration applications where high particle removal is essential
from water. The all-propylene construction provides excellent
thermal & chemical compatibility with high & low pH
chemicals. Also the graded density design efficiently captures
contaminants throughout the media matrix resulting in
excellent contaminant holding capacity, increased lifetime & low
In water applications, polypropylene media does not impart taste, odor or colors into the solution. For industrial applications, polypropylene offers superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack. The thermal bonding process of the media eliminates the need for a core collapse. This process also greatly reduces fiber migration.
Spun Bonded Cartridges can be used either as a pre-filter or final filter for industrial, chemical process, pharmaceutical, food/beverage, cosmetics, water and other applications. Spun cartridges are available in a wide range of lengths and micron sizes. Two sizes are available-standard and jumbo as per your flow rate and volume requirements.
Polypropylene fibers are blown continuously on central molded core, without any binders, resins or lubricants. The Micron rating is controlled accurately and standard test is conducted in our Laboratory for confirmation. Bubble point test is carried for confirmation. Polypropylene spun cartridges are made from Food grade. The Spun cartridges are even called Depth Filtration .
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High flow rates and low pressure drops
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Particles removed throughthe entire depth of filter cartridge.
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Supported core for overall strengthThermal bonding process stops media migration
- Contains no resin binders, solvent ,wetting or antistatic agents
- Micron Rating : 1, 5, 10,20 μ
- Length : 10", 20", 30",40” (Custom Size available)
- Inner Dia : 28 mm
- Outer Dia for slim : 60-64 mm
- Outer Dia for jumbo size : 100-110 mm
- Max operating temperature : 80 ̊ C
- Max Differential Pressure : 3-4 bar (50 psi) @ 21 ̊C
- Filter media: 100% Polypropylene fiber
- Support media: Polypropylene fiber
- Inner core: Polypropylene cage