FRP (Fibreglass Reinforced Plastis, also known as GRP, or Glass Reinforced Plastic) is a modern composite material of construction for chemical plant equipment like tanks and vessels. Chemical equipment that range in size from less than a metre to 20 metres are fabricated using FRP as material of construction. Our entire product range requires minimum maintenance and has exceptional strength. We offer them in varied grades and are used in varied industrial and commercial applications. Being immune to most chemicals, our FRP vessels can be used practically for any kind of Water Treatment Application. We also customize these vessels as per the requirement of our clients.
- Corrosion resistant
- Light in weight
- High impact strength
- Easy to handle & install
- Maintenance free
- Superior outlook
- All vessels are warranted for workmanship over a period of one year.
- Unique serial no to each vessel for tracking the records
- Smooth external glossy finish
- UV & scratch resistant external epoxy paint
- Hydro test 1.5 times working pressure